Custom Vinyl Binders
Why Custom Vinyl Binders?
Custom Binders are the time proven method to keep your information and company name in front of potential clients. Vinyl binders are a cost effective mid level construction style. With the right color choices and graphics they can really stand out and become a miniature billboard for your company in the customers’ bookshelf. Your company name will be visible to the buyers …everyday!
- Traditional & cost effective for spot color graphics. Accessories are easily added. Great for office or light shop duty.
- The mainstay construction style of the industry for years. The vinyl binder is heat sealed around chipboard to make it rigid and allow it stand up on its own.
- Accessories such as inside pockets, spine label holders & business card pockets are easily added during heat seal.
- Graphics are typically applied via screen printing or foil stamping. Screen printing definitely gives the most “bang for your buck” when it comes to decoration. If you have a lot to say or you want to show basic line art, you can cover a lot of area with one screen pass.
- High end appearance – The standard vinyl binders can easily be stepped up with a deluxe faux leather cover vinyl, foam padding under the deluxe vinyl and even debossed or foil debossed graphics. Many law firms and financial advisors will opt for the deluxe cover vinyl and debossed graphics because they want to leave their clients with a product of high “Perceived Value”.
- Request a Quote Today!
At The BinderWorks we work with all construction styles to give you the custom product suited for your particular need. A customized company ring binder is still the ultimate way to “get the word out”. Your custom binder is your company representative on site, your mini advertising billboard inside your clients’ four walls. The internet is a fantastic invention, but you can’t force a prospect to go to your web site. Your imprinted custom binder will keep your company name in front of the buyers… Every Day! ½” to 4″ Capacity, Pocket sized membership books to table sized map holders. We’ve done them all. Vinyl, Paperboard, Poly or Litho-Wrap. They each have a place… we can help you decide. Special Pockets for Loose Sheets, Business Card Holders, CD/DVD Holders… Tell us what you need. One of the big advantages of the ring binder is that it is not a bound document. You can easily change out pages, sections or the entire contents. In fact the company binder is a great excuse for your field rep to visit each and every client on a regular schedule… to update the binder. While there, it affords an opportunity to build rapport, introduce a new accessory or program, demo a new product and ask for an order! The binder contents should tell your company history, display your company products and tell about the services your company provides. Success stories and references are often included. In this internet age there are people that believe they no longer need to distribute an imprinted binder for their company. In reality, the fact is that when the imprinted company binder is absent from the buyers bookshelf the orders start to fade and the vendor becomes forgotten. It’s a simple case of “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” Custom Binders put your company name and logo in front of your customer base every single day. Even if they don’t touch that binder every day. Your customers still see your company identity on the spine of your binder every time they look at their book shelf… Now that’s advertising!