Custom Trust and Estate Binders
Why Custom Trust and Estate Binders?
- Custom Binders will Provide Quality Document Packaging with Branding and a Professional Image for your Law Office.
- The Three Ring Feature will Allow You and Your Client to Remove, Change, Add or Update Pages or Complete Sections with Ease.
- A High Quality Branded Binder Provides Tangible Perceived Value for the Services the Client is Paying for.
- A Custom Binder with Indexes will Organize your Client and Provide a “Go To” Location with your Law Office Imprint on the Cover & Your Contact Info Inside.
- A Professional, Branded Binder Becomes an Advertising Piece for Future Business. It becomes a Mini Billboard for your Office and the Services you Offer.
- Request a Quote Today!
At The BinderWorks we work with all construction styles to give you the custom product suited for your particular need. A customized company ring binder is still the ultimate way to “get the word out”. Your custom binder is your company representative on site, your mini advertising billboard inside your clients’ four walls. The internet is a fantastic invention, but you can’t force a prospect to go to your web site. Your imprinted custom binder will keep your company name in front of the buyers… Every Day!
½” to 4″ Capacity, Pocket sized membership books to table sized map holders. We’ve done them all. Vinyl, Paperboard, Poly or Litho-Wrap. They each have a place… we can help you decide.
Special Pockets for Loose Sheets, Business Card Holders, CD/DVD Holders… Tell us what you need.
One of the big advantages of the ring binder is that it is not a bound document. You can easily change out pages, sections or the entire contents. In fact the company binder is a great excuse for your field rep to visit each and every client on a regular schedule… to update the binder. While there, it affords an opportunity to build rapport, introduce a new accessory or program, demo a new product and ask for an order!
The binder contents should tell your company history, display your company products and tell about the services your company provides. Success stories and references are often included.
In this internet age there are people that believe they no longer need to distribute an imprinted binder for their company. In reality, the fact is that when the imprinted company binder is absent from the buyers bookshelf the orders start to fade and the vendor becomes forgotten. It’s a simple case of “Out of Sight, Out of Mind”
Custom Binders put your company name and logo in front of your customer base every single day. Even if they don’t touch that binder every day. Your customers still see your company identity on the spine of your binder every time they look at their book shelf… Now that’s advertising!